Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joe Ross was the NFPA editor of the 1981 NECH, and was the NEMA Eastern Field Representative for over 20 years. He was a Mentor for me, and many who were trained by him during the last 40 years. I want to write a story about Joe to become a chapter in my book that will cover the electrical industry people who left their mark. If you can develop a short paragraph about your experiences with Joe I will appreciate it very much. Members and guests can send me a private message or email

·
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Joe Ross was the NFPA editor of the 1981 NECH, and was the NEMA Eastern Field Representative for over 20 years. He was a Mentor for me, and many who were trained by him during the last 40 years. I want to write a story about Joe to become a chapter in my book that will cover the electrical industry people who left their mark. If you can develop a short paragraph about your experiences with Joe I will appreciate it very much. Members and guests can send me a private message or email
Yes! Mike Holt, and for Bob I can and will look for suggestions.

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
Don't forget about ponyboy. A true pioneer like him deserves his own chapter at the least. Plus I will cut you if you dont

·
fertilizer distrubuter
1,250 Posts
Don't forget about ponyboy. A true pioneer like him deserves his own chapter at the least. Plus I will cut you if you dont
Yes you can title it bronies in industry: A study of maladaptive sexual urges and the strugle to adapt into society

·
Retired Account
39,697 Posts

How far back are you accepting nominees here Joe?

Or are you asking for currently and/or recently influential people ?

~CS~

·
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can use any suggestions that you have related to any electrical industry person who was active during your early years. For me, I can go back as far as 1967 when Jim Meehan taught me how to use the 1965 NEC.

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
Ultrafault said:
Yes you can title it bronies in industry: A study of maladaptive sexual urges and the strugle to adapt into society
That sounded like a dig. Was that a dig? I didn't understand so I have to assume it was a dig

·
Retired Account
39,697 Posts
I can use any suggestions that you have related to any electrical industry person who was active during your early years. For me, I can go back as far as 1967 when Jim Meehan taught me how to use the 1965 NEC.
Your Op seems to ask for sorts of overall vs. personal influence

that said a Dr. Joseph Engel would qualify for both in my opinion, as well as in the opinion of sparky's on every continent at this point

~CS~

1 - 20 of 25 Posts