Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever bought anything from them?

I purchased a M12 Fuel SDS Hammer Drill from them 2 weekends ago. The money was taken out of my account, but on the following Monday, I received an email stating that the item was out of stock and they will ship it the same day it arrives from Milwaukee.

The item was not listed as out of stock or I wouldn't have bought it from them, but now it is. I'm getting :censored: and am thinking of sending an email voicing my frustrations.

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
Has anyone ever bought anything from them?

I purchased a M12 Fuel SDS Hammer Drill from them 2 weekends ago. The money was taken out of my account, but on the following Monday, I received an email stating that the item was out of stock and they will ship it the same day it arrives from Milwaukee.

The item was not listed as out of stock or I wouldn't have bought it from them, but now it is. I'm getting :censored: and am thinking of sending an email voicing my frustrations.
I have and that happened one time too,
Otherwise they're usually good.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
99cents said:
If you need it now, you go to your local supplier and buy it.
I did go to all of them, nobody had it in stock. I usually try to support local business, but if they don't have it, and it says it's in stock on the web, I will buy online.

·
Estwing magic
26,749 Posts
I did go to all of them, nobody had it in stock. I usually try to support local business, but if they don't have it, and it says it's in stock on the web, I will buy online.
Yeah, I like to help keep my local guys in business too. Sometimes they're a little slow bringing in the new stuff.

·
Registered
87 Posts
They are located in wantagh on Long Island New York I dropped off my companies Ridgid 700 and took him about four months to fix it every time I called I got a different person and nobody knew about it finally I went down there voice my opinion and then they got right on it and had done within a week now every time I go to Buy a new tool for the company I work for I need to buy from eBay or toolsup.com they put a bad taste in my mouth and I'll never buy from them

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here's where I'm at. I sent them this email on Thursday morning....

My order was placed on 1/4/14 and my account was charged for the order. The tool I ordered was not listed as "Out Of Stock" at that time. If I wanted to wait this long, I would have bought the item from one of my local suppliers. Your price is not cheaper than any of them, but you showed it in stock.

At this point, I am very disappointed and upset. I feel that I was intentionally mislead about the availability of the tool. Because of this, I am requesting that one of the following occurs:

-My order be cancelled and the full amount of the purchase price, including shipping, be refunded to my account.
-A partial refund of my purchase price be given as a discount.
-A suitable substitute be shipped because my original order cannot be filled in a reasonable time frame.

I do not want to cancel my order, I want the tool I ordered, but I am not happy with the service I have received. This is my first order with AceToolOnline, and this isn't a good first impression.
I have not received any sort of response. I am going to call them on Monday, and if I'm not satisfied with the conversation, I'm going to call my bank to reverse the charges.

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts

I have not received any sort of response. I am going to call them on Monday, and if I'm not satisfied with the conversation, I'm going to call my bank to reverse the charges.
I would call the bank now and get it done.

They could have went out and bought the item and shipped it to you.

It's been 14 days already,,fire them.

·
Electrical Simpleton
3,350 Posts

Have they sent you any info such as expected delivery date or anything?

Pete

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Have they sent you any info such as expected delivery date or anything?

Pete
No. All they said is they'd send it out the same day they get it in...that was on the 6th. I talked with my bank, and they told me that there is nothing they can do because the funds were actually taken out of my account.:eek:

I just got off the phone with AceTools and the guy said that his computer shows a delivery to them this coming Tuesday and I should have it by Thursday. I told them that I will give them till Tuesday evening to make good on this.

I thought you just got a M12 SDS......did you return it to buy the fuel?
I was having issues with it not hitting, so I returned it. Nobody locally had the Fuel model so I ordered it because they stated that they had it in stock.

·
Data Tech/Apprentice.
9,013 Posts
They take ages to ship, its owned by a woman which explains alot.

·
Registered
317 Posts
From wikipedia : ''New Zealand is a constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary democracy,[56] although its constitution is not codified.[57] Elizabeth II is the Queen of New Zealand and the head of state''

Here in Quebec, the prime minister is a woman and I don't care because I ain't a misogynist like you punk azz!

·
Data Tech/Apprentice.
9,013 Posts
From wikipedia : ''New Zealand is a constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary democracy,[56] although its constitution is not codified.[57] Elizabeth II is the Queen of New Zealand and the head of state''

Here in Quebec, the prime minister is a woman and I don't care because I ain't a misogynist like you punk azz!
Haha, ok calm down bro. I guess our parliment, ruling party and the Primeminister are just in the beehive playing tiddlywinks. The Crown is a metaphorical figurehead and nothing more here.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts