Electrician Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
Hello everyone I'm in trade school to become an electrician I was wondering if anyone knew of any books that could help guide me in my trade

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/American-Electricians-Handbook-Sixteenth-Edition/dp/0071798803"]American Electricians' Handbook, Sixteenth Edition [Hardcover][/ame]

(Author),
(Author),
(Author)

Welcome to the electrical trade and ET....:thumbup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
In experience looking for work

Hello again I'm confused with posting but I'm getting out of trade school in a couple of months and I was wondering on obtaining work when I get out I've been reading a lot of job postings and most companies want experienced workers, can anyone help me out with some advice how did you break into the trade?

·
Electric Al
4,823 Posts
Hello again I'm confused with posting but I'm getting out of trade school in a couple of months and I was wondering on obtaining work when I get out I've been reading a lot of job postings and most companies want experienced workers, can anyone help me out with some advice how did you break into the trade?
Send out lots of C Vs. (resumes).

The best way I M O , is to find a small contractor that will hire you , and stick with him/her for a while.

You will gain experience and learn a lot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.