·
Registered
12,167 Posts
That was kind of quick. RIP Rick.

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am sure his family has some bills that they could use some help with. Hard enough losing a family member this time of year (or anytime) but to be saddled with bills as well. Maybe a little ET Christmas Sprit for his family.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
wow! no way! i just don't belive it! i thought he was getting better.are prayers are with his family. another great loss on here & the world.RIP RICK!:icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

·
ET rocks
2,875 Posts
Sorry to hear this. My condolences to Rick's family.

·
Can't Remember
10,133 Posts
Not that its ever a good time to go, but what a crappy time of the year. Tired and had a crappy day. Brings things into perspective. Can always be worse. Thoughts go out to his family. Nice to be home with mine. Unfair.

·
Registered
Electrician
4,296 Posts
I am sure his family has some bills that they could use some help with. Hard enough losing a family member this time of year (or anytime) but to be saddled with bills as well. Maybe a little ET Christmas Sprit for his family.

I wonder if the "Go Fund Me" is still active? I didn't see anything on the page to say it's not. If it is, I guess we could give there.

Prayers for his wife and daughter!

·
Banned
39,722 Posts
I'm starting to think there's some big finger that comes outta the sky at this place.....:(~CS~:blink:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts