Electrician Talk banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
I am sorry and saddened to hear this news. He was so young and had so much to still give.:(

I wish the best now and in the future for his family, may they learn to find peace in their struggle with loss.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Condolences to the family. RIP Rick.

·
Senile Member
30,716 Posts

Jump ahead to the 14 minute mark and avoid the history lesson and get straight to the present day findings and how this could positively affect you.

I wish I had of been able to turn on Rick to this stuff sooner. I didn't know.
Now I do.

Reactions: ausha

·
Band Member
DIYer Extrodinaire
6,669 Posts
Dude,
The link was down but, if this is suggesting that someone with lung cancer smoke something, maybe it would only be for the very final stages.
THC actually helps cells to not become cancerous. Proven fact.
It is also an excellent pain med, and can be vapourized or taken orally.

Interesting ... I'm in Canada, and the link is up :eek:

·
Coffee drinking member
13,423 Posts
That's sad news to see today.
My condolences and prayers to his family.

·
Banned
39,722 Posts
How bad can that be considering terminals usually have an opiated send off....?

~CS~

·
Super Moderator
16,349 Posts
Smoking marijuana is not the same thing as smoking cigarettes.
Some studies are proving marijuana smoke to be therapeutic and helpful in not only painful situations, but to help with a possible treatment of several if not many illnesses and diseases..

Its amazing how we almost decriminalized marijuana in 1977 -1978. We have been walking backwards ever since.

·
Senile Member
30,716 Posts
I always dismissed the health claims as coming from pot addicts who just wanted it declassified so they could carry on without possibility of arrest. With just the last few months I started studying the research on it and have done the 180 degree about face on this issue. The funny part is I used to be a pot farmer up in Haleiwa for crying out loud and didn't have a clue that the stuff was good for you. I didn't like smoking my own highly packed potent as hell product, ten seconds after the first inhale you were out in space. Hey, I bet obama ended up smoking some of my weed, cause I was quite productive during the time he was in high school at Punahou.

Reactions: ausha
21 - 40 of 53 Posts