Electrician Talk banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Electrical Contractor
Owner
4,212 Posts
:cry::cry::censored:Too all men ,go to the docter we men seem so macho and ignore pain...PAIN IS A WEAKNESS..STOP THE MADNESS..RIP..

For the last 15 years, I went every 3 years because of my class 3 drivers license, and that seemed good enough. However this year I have decided to make this an annual visit. No reason, other than turning 65 and no medical problems. So, I guess its time to start a preventative maintenance program :thumbup:
Hopefully it will be a waste of my time, but it seems like a good idea with the loss of the guys these last few months.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
For the last 15 years, I went every 3 years because of my class 3 drivers license, and that seemed good enough. However this year I have decided to make this an annual visit. No reason, other than turning 65 and no medical problems. So, I guess its time to start a preventative maintenance program :thumbup:
Hopefully it will be a waste of my time, but it seems like a good idea with the loss of the guys these last few months.
I think it's a good idea, one I should follow suit with. It seems the guys that have been lost are all far far to young. At 37 I feel like I should have no worries, but I imagine they did too.

Time to step up the health game for myself and the family, that includes doctors visits.

·
Registered
12,167 Posts
If this thread was about me, I would give anything to have it turn political.

However being about Rick Id think we best honor him in a way he would enjoy :)
IIRC, he enjoyed disparaging the big O.

:whistling2:

Reactions: chicken steve

·
Registered
12,167 Posts

·
Old Grumpy Bastard
61,103 Posts
Sad to read this, may he rest in peace.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
that is sad to hear
Ive been so damn preoccupied with my own health issues i haven't been on the computer as much as i used to
cancer doesn't care how old you are or whether you are a good or evil person,
while his suffering is over the families pain is not
I send my heartfelt condolences out to the family and friends
I will miss him

41 - 53 of 53 Posts