Electrician Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a customer who has a beautiful chandelier in a foyer with a high ceiling. The chandelier at present is only accessible with a high ladder which my customer obviously does not like to use. They did some research and told me they found two different brands for a chandelier lift, Aladdin and Senses (senseslighting.com). Based on the advertised features they said they preferred the Senses model with a remote control. They were concerned understandably about its quality and asked me if I had heard anything about this brand. I had no experience with the Senses brand but I did some research and the only feedback I could find was on EBAY. The feedback was positive but my concern is that the feedback on EBAY has to come in within about 30 days – nothing long term. So, I was wondering if anyone out there has had any experience or heard any feedback about the Senses chandelier lifts (preferably with a remote control)?

·
Conservitum Americum
8,865 Posts
Googling Senses chandelier lifts, I found them through alibaba.com which tells me Chinese manufacturer.

The other one is made in the USA.

Aladdin Light Lift, Inc
61 Shields Road
Huntsville, AL 35811
Phone: (256) 429-9700
Fax: (256) 429-9708

Caveat Emptor.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I've installed probably 50 Aladdin Light lifts. Only problems I have had have been with the controls after 3-5 years I have had like 3 or 4 go out but I mailed them to Aladdin and got new ones mailed to me very quickly. Good product and good jobs to make some $$$$ on!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts