Electrician Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
That is between them and their current provider. They may have to buy their way out of the current contract. It is their problem. Can I assume they want to go with you because you can do it for less? And now they want out of their contract because they feel they are overpaying? Even so, they did know the cost when they signed on.

·
Scotchkote Installer
30,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is between them and their current provider. They may have to buy their way out of the current contract. It is their problem. Can I assume they want to go with you because you can do it for less? And now they want out of their contract because they feel they are overpaying? Even so, they did know the cost when they signed on.
They are not happy with the service and don't like the people who answer the phone..

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
They are not happy with the service and don't like the people who answer the phone..
Probably because they can't understand their east-indian accent. :whistling2:
How much could it cost to pay off the rest of the contract? If they did the whole free installation with a 2 year contract then they are on the hook for the entire ammount in order for the contractor to recoup his install cost.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I recently switched to a company that is affiliated with alarm.com and am loving it. Full remote access from my smart phone. Local monitoring, but full remote access and control.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts