Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Is this for a GC? Prices look low. Way too much information IMHO. I would make the list with what is included and quantities with a total price but without the unit pricing.

Good luck with letting your customer pick payment terms. On a job like this I do 3 payments. Advance, completion of rough and completion of final. Finals are maybe 10% of the work so a $5k job might be $2500 advance, $2000 rough and $500 final.

"I would love this project" sounds hungry to me. I prefer looking completely bored with their project because I've done a thousand just like it. It works for me.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tiger said:
Is this for a GC? Prices look low. Way too much information IMHO. I would make the list with what is included and quantities with a total price but without the unit pricing. Good luck with letting your customer pick payment terms. On a job like this I do 3 payments. Advance, completion of rough and completion of final. Finals are maybe 10% of the work so a $5k job might be $2500 advance, $2000 rough and $500 final. "I would love this project" sounds hungry to me. I prefer looking completely bored with their project because I've done a thousand just like it. It works for me.
No its not a Gc. Its a ho. He stated Im almost double the others. Crazy

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
HARRY304E said:
Hello Chris, here is the quote for this job,give me a call if you have any questions. Payment terms $4129.50 at the start 2,064.75 on the rough 2,064.75 on the finish. Grand total $8,249.00
Dam Im that far off. And he said im double. Crazy

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
4SQUARE said:
He's out of his mind. I think you're too low if it was just a romex job, let alone a pipe and wire. I agree with others that you are giving too much of the wrong info. Also looks like just cost on material?
Material is already there. Last guy stiffed him. Most of pipe work is done.

·
Retired Account
39,697 Posts
So you're doing what? Taking whatever Mr ranaway left of the contract?

~CS~

1 - 20 of 36 Posts