Electrician Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

I have been looking at this site for a while now and just joined today. It looks like a pretty friendly place to be. With that said, I am 24, 1st year commercial Apprentice with 9 months in the trade. I was a Automotive Technician for 7 years before the electrical trade, and I think I made a good choice in switching but some days I don't hahaha.

Anyways, look forward to talking to you all and hopefully I will learn some things!

·
Super Moderator
21,904 Posts
Welcome to the camp I guess you all know why we're here. My name is Tommy and I became aware this year.

Reactions: brian john

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Hey everyone!

I have been looking at this site for a while now and just joined today. It looks like a pretty friendly place to be. With that said, I am 24, 1st year commercial Apprentice with 9 months in the trade. I was a Automotive Technician for 7 years before the electrical trade, and I think I made a good choice in switching but some days I don't hahaha.

Anyways, look forward to talking to you all and hopefully I will learn some things!
Welcome to the forum enjoy the fun and games..:laughing:

·
Registered
167 Posts
I've worked with a few electricians that were auto techs. They make great electriciansand are great at troubleshooting.
Welcome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts