Electrician Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone on ET.com. I have been reading along for the past couple of weeks and enjoyed everyones experience throughout the day to day life of a HVAC, residential and commercial electrician.

I have worked as a commercial and residential electrician for the past 7 years with 5 of them as a apprentice. It has been a rewarding ride to say the least! My current duties at work have me knee deep in OSHA training so its nice to get away from the legal side of the business.

Mike

·
Electric Al
4,823 Posts
Hello everyone on ET.com. I have been reading along for the past couple of weeks and enjoyed everyones experience throughout the day to day life of a HVAC, residential and commercial electrician.

I have worked as a commercial and residential electrician for the past 7 years with 5 of them as a apprentice. It has been a rewarding ride to say the least! My current duties at work have me knee deep in OSHA training so its nice to get away from the legal side of the business.

Mike

Welcome to the fold!

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
U go MM!

Welcome to the (Jungle) Forum!

Tell us how you do on the OSHA Test! ...

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did pass my OSHA test, however was informed that I have another NIMS session next week. As for the JM, it will have to wait until I am through with all the safety related courses and required NFPA courses are completed.

Thanks for asking!

Mike

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts

Mike
Welcome aboard Mike......:thumbup:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
flyboy, like the plane in your avitar! I still fly when I can, my medical needs to be updated soon. Last plane I flew was a friends 1968 cessna 150.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts