Electrician Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i am new helper electrician hoping to be apprentice soon could you please tell me what to do so i look smart and wont have to use my brain to learn. what type screwdrivers should i get? i might decide to go union but i don't know yet. please tell me what i will be doing every day because i want to make sure im going to like it. i stocked shelves in the electrical aisle at lowe's and i was pretty good at that so i think ill be good apprentice/helper. and please tell me how much i will make

·
Electron Herder
314 Posts
Move quickly wherever you go.
Ask questions if you don't understand the instructions.
Use a level on everything.
Carry a notepad and pencil and write down your instructions.
Leave your phone in your truck.
When you are comfortable with how to do your task correctly, work on doing it quickly.

Good luck, and buy Kliens.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
catfishjack said:
hi i am new helper electrician hoping to be apprentice soon could you please tell me what to do so i look smart and wont have to use my brain to learn. what type screwdrivers should i get? i might decide to go union but i don't know yet. please tell me what i will be doing every day because i want to make sure im going to like it. i stocked shelves in the electrical aisle at lowe's and i was pretty good at that so i think ill be good apprentice/helper. and please tell me how much i will make
This can't be real lol

Just keep smiling and stop thinking completely. You'll be getting Coffee for all the guys for years and years to come. You only need one screwdriver, it's a round bit - it's called a Daniel bit. You'll start at $30 an hour and by the time you're an electrician you'll be at $120 an hour.

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Welcome.:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
12,412 Posts
I smell FISH.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts