Electrician Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Senior Lurker
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been pretty darn happy with Kleins warranty on hand tools but curious about bags and the like. I just picked up a couple new ones. Cruised the warranty page on Kleins site and didnt see anything pertaining specifically to baggage.

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Ive been pretty darn happy with Kleins warranty on hand tools but curious about bags and the like. I just picked up a couple new ones. Cruised the warranty page on Kleins site and didnt see anything pertaining specifically to baggage.
http://www.amazon.com/Klein-Tools-55416-10-Tradesman-Organizer/dp/B006QG35OK

Klein Tools warranty covers any defects in quality or workmanship. It does not cover a tool if the tool simply wears out or has obviously been abused. Our quality data demonstrates that we have very few quality issues. Those that we do find are addressed aggressively. Our quality is excellent because we use the highest quality materials and employ the most modern manufacturing and quality systems in the world - right here in the USA. All Klein Tools distributors are required to process warranty returns. If you have a problem with a warranty return, you may want to consider using a different distributor because most of our distributors perform this process without hesitation. They know we back up our products and provide them prompt credit for warranty returns.

·
Senior Lurker
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, thats what the Klein site had on the warranty page. :thumbsup:

·
Senior Lurker
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My question was regarding anyone's experience with warranty on the bags and totes. Thanks

·
Senior Lurker
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have nothing but problems organizing my tools. Its my biggest headache trying to figure how to have what I need without lugging around too much.:bangin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts