Electrician Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys

Has any one of you guys every used or have experience with the SIPROTEC protection relays from Siemens ?

I am having problem understanding how these thing are programmed, They came installed on our new MCC panels and now i am trying to program them to trip the motors when exceeding 50 amp. have been reading the manual over and over again but still i cant fully comprehend, some help would be awesome.

http://www.electricalmanuals.net/files/RELAYS/SIEMENS/7SJ600/C53000-G1176-C106-9.pdf

Thanks in Advance :)

·
13,020 Posts
Hi Guys

Has any one of you guys every used or have experience with the SIPROTEC protection relays from Siemens ?

I am having problem understanding how these thing are programmed, They came installed on our new MCC panels and now i am trying to program them to trip the motors when exceeding 50 amp. have been reading the manual over and over again but still i cant fully comprehend, some help would be awesome.

file:///C:/Users/JMR/Downloads/7SJ600_Manual_V3.2%20(1).pdf

Thanks in Advance :)
I don't have access to your hard drive to read that PDF file but I'll see if I can Google it and post a link. :laughing:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.