Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Driving or flying in? Charlotte is a little over 3 hrs away. If you drive and swing through Fayetteville on your way in, let me know, and well grab a burger & fries.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Flying into Charlotte.

What if I want BBQ ribs? :laughing:
Ohhh buddy! Trust me, we got some serious BBQ going on around here. But im just about worthless after I sit down and wolf down some ribs or BBQ pulled pork. I can't manage to get myself out of the truck and go back to work. :laughing:

·
Buzzy304E
1,167 Posts
Ohhh buddy! Trust me, we got some serious BBQ going on around here. But im just about worthless after I sit down and wolf down some ribs or BBQ pulled pork. I can't manage to get myself out of the truck and go back to work. :laughing:
I can't abide that Carolina style barbecue - it's yellow!

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
I can't abide that Carolina style barbecue - it's yellow!
been in NC all my life and I hate NC style bbq.......damn nasty vinegar based crap
I love it . I could eat Smithfield's BBQ on a burger with coleslaw everyday for lunch. (Id hater to be the guy that worked beside me though :laughing:)

Im originally from out West, so growing up we didn't eat much BBQ. 4 years in the army changed that for me. I also cook baby back ribs at least once a week in honey and Sweet Ray's BBQ sauce. Ohhhhhh BABY!!!

·
Registered
4,182 Posts
I love it . I could eat Smithfield's BBQ on a burger with coleslaw everyday for lunch. (Id hater to be the guy that worked beside me though :laughing:)

Im originally from out West, so growing up we didn't eat much BBQ. 4 years in the army changed that for me. I also cook baby back ribs at least once a week in honey and Sweet Ray's BBQ sauce. Ohhhhhh BABY!!!
the ribs sound good cooked that way

I actually love bbq just not NC style bbq

I did a job in Lexington a couple years back. was there for like 8 weeks and I think I ate bbq twice

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.