Electrician Talk banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
I think we can all agree cincinatti chilli sucks.

Sorry for the derailment, Peter.
Im not really too big on the chili they have around here. I like the chili that you load down all over your hot dogs and nachos at a ball game.

When I make the kind of chili your talking about (i think), im careful to only put 1 can of beans in, and always ALWAYS put two type of meat in. Usually hamburger meat, and cut up linked sausage.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I love it . I could eat Smithfield's BBQ on a burger with coleslaw everyday for lunch. (Id hater to be the guy that worked beside me though :laughing:)

Im originally from out West, so growing up we didn't eat much BBQ. 4 years in the army changed that for me. I also cook baby back ribs at least once a week in honey and Sweet Ray's BBQ sauce. Ohhhhhh BABY!!!
If your ever around Carthage you must go to the "pick-n-pig"

the ribs sound good cooked that way

I actually love bbq just not NC style bbq

I did a job in Lexington a couple years back. was there for like 8 weeks and I think I ate bbq twice
There are two kinds of Carolina BBQ. The kind you get around Lexington and a Eastern style. The Eastern is a finer chopped meat with a ketchup base sauce. I like the Lexington style better.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Jefft110 you better wash your mouth out with soap! I could kill a 5-way from Price Hill Chili right now!

I stopped eating pork recently but maaaaaaaaan every time I drive by Smithfields my mouth goes to watering! My tongue wants to beat my face to death thinking about it.

·
Banned
16,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Well, I'm officially unimpressed with Charlotte. Endless traffic, strip malls, chain stores, and apartment complexes. But I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and assume I haven't seen the nice part yet. I'm working on Westinghouse Boulevard and you can probably figure out the rest. :whistling2:

·
Registered
Electrician
4,474 Posts
Well, I'm officially unimpressed with Charlotte. Endless traffic, strip malls, chain stores, and apartment complexes. But I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and assume I haven't seen the nice part yet. I'm working on Westinghouse Boulevard and you can probably figure out the rest. :whistling2:
As opposed to Boston, New York, RI, etc. traffic:whistling2:

What's the matter, can't find a HD?:laughing:

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.