Electrician Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Contractor
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone make any kind of podcast, or audio book that has to do with all things electrical? Talking about code changes, or new trends in the business, etc...

It would be nice to listen to something informative/educational while working, rather than "You Shook Me All Night Long" for the 15,000th time...

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
mdnitedrftr said:
Does anyone make any kind of podcast, or audio book that has to do with all things electrical? Talking about code changes, or new trends in the business, etc...

It would be nice to listen to something informative/educational while working, rather than "You Shook Me All Night Long" for the 15,000th time...
I listen to sports radio

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
My old foreman used to listen to ted nugent talk pieces all day. All I can say is wow. Now I have his job and we don't listen to nothing

·
Banned
I make all the electrons line up for their Flu shots
33,456 Posts
Planet macmikeman's electrical podcast. Nice ring to it, don't you think?

I could have skype guest's from around the electrical web discuss many awesome subjects like perhaps Brother Nolan and Erectrician could fill us in about how great the IBEW is , or maybe get the Badger on for some code deep thoughts, and then Haxworks to discuss the onenutness of life in New Jersey Electrical Contracting. And of course we could have current weather .....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts