Electrician Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I was searching on google for some tips and tricks when fishing wire and came across this forum. Needless to say after a few hours or reading all the great articles I was hooked. Thanks for putting on a great forum.

A little about me, I'm a 3 term apprentice in Toronto, Ontario. I am currently an IBEW 353 member and aspiring to be the best electrician I can be. I have only worked for one contractor but I have been on more than a few job sites and worked with some excellent and questionable journeyman.

It's a pleasure to be here.

·
Town Drunk
3,725 Posts
Welcome! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's the plan, so far I have taken every course the Hall and my apprenticeship council has offered. Right now I'm in school 2 week nights and 1/2 day Saturdays. In addition to working a full week.

In trade school I would come early and stay late for peers needing help. I think everyone should have the right to an education and it didn't inconvenience me at all to show up early and leave late because I got to miss rush hour. I ask for anything in return just that people do the best work they can to try and change some of the myths about lazy union workers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts