Electrician Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
NJ-IEC
14,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Thomas & Betts representative at a meeting tonight was telling me all about the history and benefits of the Carlon company. I didn't want to to be rude so I told him I liked the adjustable boxes and that I use them in kitchens and baths and left it at that. Just say no to Carlon blue. :jester:

·
Registered
257 Posts
99cents said:
Reps need lovin' too.
Agreed. Except when it comes to basic LV when an LV ring would normally be used and you're only using blue to have something hold cable during rough (for example 22/4 for alarm smokes).

Side note.. Does anyone know if a red nail on is made? Be perfect for identifying boxes used for fire/carbon.

·
Estwing magic
27,431 Posts
I was a rep. Used to buy those effin' contractors beer, broads, golf games, lunch, dinner, you name it, and then they would shop me to anybody who would beat me by a buck.

Now I are an effin' contractor...

·
Banned
16,967 Posts
A Thomas & Betts representative at a meeting tonight was telling me all about the history and benefits of the Carlon company. I didn't want to to be rude so I told him I liked the adjustable boxes and that I use them in kitchens and baths and left it at that. Just say no to Carlon blue. :jester:
I'm sure the rep couldn't care less about some hack contractor's opinion. :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.