Electrician Talk banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
13,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a grocery store job the other day. An HVAC outfit installed sheet metal over the gap between two back-to-back refrigerated display aisles and put several small blower fans in. We came out the next day to run a circuit and wire the motors up.

I was there for about 6 hours total. The grocery store music they were playing was SO AWFUL!!! It was a collection of adult contemporary/soft rock/christian crap that made me want to fellate Kenny G just to get his music instead. By the end of the job I was damn near tempted to start cutting every speaker wire I came across.

Reactions: ce2two

·
Registered
10,316 Posts
erics37 said:
I did a grocery store job the other day. An HVAC outfit installed sheet metal over the gap between two back-to-back refrigerated display aisles and put several small blower fans in. We came out the next day to run a circuit and wire the motors up. I was there for about 6 hours total. The grocery store music they were playing was SO AWFUL!!! It was a collection of adult contemporary/soft rock/christian crap that made me want to fellate Kenny G just to get his music instead. By the end of the job I was damn near tempted to start cutting every speaker wire I came across.
What kind ofstores you working in? Mine are all organic so they play duran duran, the fix, and stuff like that

·
Bababoee
9,187 Posts
The small foodtown by me plays doo oop and 50 60 stuff......everytime I go in there I want to hurry up and get out...

1 - 20 of 51 Posts