Electrician Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Petulant Amateur
24,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After three false starts I'm finally taking a vacation. I haven't been anywhere since June of 2013. I'm beyond burnout. Three weeks in Spain. I wanted to go somewhere more interesting but I don't have boobs so my vote didn't count :laughing: .

·
Registered
12,167 Posts
After three false starts I'm finally taking a vacation. I haven't been anywhere since June of 2013. I'm beyond burnout. Three weeks in Spain. I wanted to go somewhere more interesting but I don't have boobs so my vote didn't count :laughing: .
I hope you enjoy your vacation, get the R&R you are looking for, and may this help you and the boob carrier be closer :)

Reactions: 99cents

·
Petulant Amateur
24,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure Spain is a great vacation destination no matter what. Three weeks away from the grind is all that really matters.
You got that right. We're renting a private villa with its own pool so we'll enjoy some...erm...recreational activities :whistling2: .

·
Registered
5,446 Posts
I love Spain, plan on retiring there. Where is the Villa?

·
Banned
11,766 Posts
Take pics of all the electrical :laughing::jester:

Seriously, Id say your lucky. Any place warm and not having to do with work is a re-birth.

·
:-)
3,670 Posts
Have a good time.

I've your GC's number but not to worry as I'd still be wiring in those pot lights. Damn marrettes.

·
Super Moderator
16,348 Posts
I have noticed you guys from Canada do not mess around when it comes to vacations.
Seems you guys take them much more seriously and go to far away places, while most Americans are happy to go to the beach.
It seems most Canadians take longer and better vacations than we do?

Have fun!

·
IBEW L.U. 1852
5,261 Posts
Spain sounds like an awesome idea. Wifey and I haven't had a proper vacation since 2010.:( Its past time.

Enjoy and let us all know how you liked it when you return.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
99cents said:
Good for you. Have a good time and be careful.

·
Conservitum Americum
8,728 Posts
be careful what you wish for:whistling2:

I have a ready supply of this stuff just for this forum.

I've already gone through a few bottles.

:laughing:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts