Electrician Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. New to the electric field but am eager to learn. I'm 26 an a prior welder and fabricator. I am following my uncles footsteps in the IBEW. Takin my apprentice entry exam next Saturday which I have been hittin the math pretty hard so I hope it turns out good.

I've been in and out of jobs and school. Took a year of college...not really enjoyable. So I heard about the apprenticeship IBEW has to offer. I'm a former Marine (0331), married with a step-daughter that's the big five years old.

I love to fish...mostly for small mouth bass. I can fix just about anything that is broken or doesn't work. I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can and get the most advice I can retain. Catch you all on the forum.

Thanks,
Ben

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
Hello all. New to the electric field but am eager to learn. I'm 26 an a prior welder and fabricator. I am following my uncles footsteps in the IBEW. Takin my apprentice entry exam next Saturday which I have been hittin the math pretty hard so I hope it turns out good.

I've been in and out of jobs and school. Took a year of college...not really enjoyable. So I heard about the apprenticeship IBEW has to offer. I'm a former Marine (0331), married with a step-daughter that's the big five years old.

I love to fish...mostly for small mouth bass. I can fix just about anything that is broken or doesn't work. I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can and get the most advice I can retain. Catch you all on the forum.

Thanks,
Ben
Hello Ben, Welcome aboard...:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
bigbenny said:

Thanks,
Ben
Welcome. Were in VA are you located?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.