Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a bit tip holder, and i am having a hard time finding one that i am looking for.

I am simply looking for a bit tip holder for my impact driver. I want one that will "magnetize" the bit tips that i insert in the holder so screws won't fall off of it easily. I also would like it to be fairly sleek to fit into hard to reach places. I have seen the sleeves that can go over current bit tip holders that have a magnetic ring around them so the screw will sit flush with it, but thats not what i am looking for.

Thank you for your time and help

·
Registered
287 Posts
I have the milwaukee shockwave. It hasn't thrilled me, it came apart after a few light uses on my impact (m18 fuel). The hex shank that goes in the chuck slides right out of the round collar piece that hold the bits. Still need to get it exchanged.

Does anybody use the 6" or 12" hex drive extensions? What kind do you have and how do they hold up? My impact seems to love to blow up the quick change ends on them, to be honest I think it's the cheaper extensions can't handle the power lol.

·
Electric Al
4,823 Posts
Will this help ?

Magnetizer Demagnetizer Box Screwdriver Magnetic Tool ...
www.amazon.ca/Magnetizer...Screwdriver...Tool/dp/B0001VWLUK
Able to magnetize tools by passing through the hole; Useful for screwdrivers and other gripping or driving tools; Made of durable plastic housing with metal ...
Magnetizer Demagnetizer Box Screwdriver Magnetic Tool
www.amazon.com › ... › Hand Tools › Magnetic Sweepers
This is a new magnetizer and demagnetizer; Used for magnetizing screwdriver tips or just about anything else; Can also be used to demagnetize tools or parts ...

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Magnetizer Demagnetizer Box Screwdriver Magnetic Tool ...
www.amazon.ca/Magnetizer...Screwdriver...Tool/dp/B0001VWLUK
Able to magnetize tools by passing through the hole; Useful for screwdrivers and other gripping or driving tools; Made of durable plastic housing with metal ...
Magnetizer Demagnetizer Box Screwdriver Magnetic Tool
www.amazon.com › ... › Hand Tools › Magnetic Sweepers
This is a new magnetizer and demagnetizer; Used for magnetizing screwdriver tips or just about anything else; Can also be used to demagnetize tools or parts ...
I have something similar to that.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.