Electrician Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone! To help members find the real values out there, we’re pleased to announce a giveaway for the best deals as presented by the community itself.

White Product Rectangle Shopping cart Font

What: Win an $50 Amazon Gift Card by posting Deals

Who: One winner selected at random from anyone who posts a Deal as a response to this thread between now and November 30th.

How: To be entered, simply post a deal to this thread as a response, being sure to include a link, price, and all pertinent details.

Why: A chance to win a gift card while also helping fellow community members sift through the flood and find the really great deals out there.

Requirements:
  • No commercial vendor or private party deals are permitted.
  • Prize amount is in US and Canada gift cards, and can only be used for North American Amazon purchases.
  • Winners will be announced in this thread and contacted via email/pm to respond within 3 days before another winner is drawn.

Thank you for helping to make your community a great place to find real value. Happy deal-hunting all, and we can’t wait to see all the great finds!

~ The Community Team

·
Super Moderator
7,748 Posts
Maybe I am reading this wrong, no commercial vendors? You mean the business folk can not do the posting?
I think it means don't toot your own horn.
If you sell widgets, don't post an offer for discounted widgets.
But if someone else sells widgets, and you find a sale/ coupon, by all means post away.

·
Administrator
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe I am reading this wrong, no commercial vendors? You mean the business folk can not do the posting?
I think it means don't toot your own horn.
If you sell widgets, don't post an offer for discounted widgets.
But if someone else sells widgets, and you find a sale/ coupon, by all means post away.
Yes that's correct.
You cannot self promote here.

~Richard

·
Registered
Scada Supervisor
3,828 Posts
At this price it makes a good field device for notes/apps/pictures and don't have to worry about damage.

Lenovo 10e Chrome
Part Number: 82AM000EUS
$334.00
Save $215.00 64% off
$119.00
Special Financing Available
Learn More

Prequalify

Use eCouponTHINK10ECHROME
eCoupon limited to 2 units

Add To Cart

Ships FREE by Mon, Nov 29
ADD THESE GREAT ACCESSORIES TO YOUR SYSTEM FOR A DISCOUNT!
Add Lenovo 10e Chromebook Tablet Keyboard Folio Case - US English to your system ( +$27.99 ) $29.99 if purchased separatelyAdd Lenovo 10e Chromebook Tablet Protective Case to your system ( +$17.99 ) $25.99 if purchased separately

Earn $3 in Rewards
Small Business Join LenovoPRO & Save ›
Students & Teachers Verify with ID.me & Save ›

Compare
System Specs:View All Models >
  • Processor
    MediaTek® MT8183 Processor (2.00 GHz, 4 Cores, 1 MB Cache)
  • Operating System
    Chrome OS
  • Graphics
    Mali G72 MP3
  • Memory
    4 GB LPDDR4X 3200MHz (Soldered)
  • Storage
    32 GB eMMC
  • Display
    10.1" WUXGA (1920 x 1200) IPS, glossy, touchscreen, 400 nits
  • Camera
    Rear: 5 MP auto-focus Front: 2 MP fixed-focus
  • WLAN
    802.11AC (2 x 2) & Bluetooth® 4.2
  • Warranty
    1 year Mail-in
  • Color
    Gray

ww-lenovo-10e-chrome-gallery-11

lenovo-tablet-lenovo-chrome-10e-hero.png

·
Estwing magic
26,597 Posts
🇨🇦

This is a good deal on goose down. It’s 550 fill which means you will have to layer up underneath on really cold days but can still wear it on its own on average days. The shell is nylon but it’s heavy, tough nylon, not ski jacket material.

It’s not necessarily a coat I will wear at work but I will wear it to work. I have enough clothes already that are stained with grime, lube and other chit. For a trip up to the roof on an ugly winter day, though, it will be toasty warm.

Manufacturers can be really sketchy about describing their down. If they don’t say it’s goose then it’s probably duck, which isn’t nearly as good. That includes the horribly overpriced Canada Goose brand.
Sleeve Gesture Collar Font Workwear

·
Hackenschmidt
12,295 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
390 Posts
This Carhartt jacket is very popular around here, here's a pretty good deal from this site that specializes in made in USA products

CARHARTT ACTIVE JACKET J140 COLOR COFFEE (NEW COLOR) (unionlabel.com)

View attachment 160154
(Most Carhartt products are made in Asia now, but this one's still made in USA.)

There's even a Canadian section, there's a nice wool coat in there, perfect for eating maple syrup in subzero temperatures

BIG BILL - Merino Wool Jacket - MADE IN CANADA (unionlabel.com)

View attachment 160156

Great site. Thanks for that link.

·
Administrator
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all for your contributions!
A reminder that you have one more day to enter for your chance to win the $50 Amazon Gift Card!
The thread will be closed this Tuesday before noon EST.

Good luck!

·
Administrator
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The Contest has ended!
Thank you to everyone who responded with Great Deals!
Regardless of how many posts you have made, your name was entered into the random draw only once!

The Winner has been randomly selected! Congratulations @WannabeTesla !
A private message has been sent to you! Please respond so we can send you the digital gift card.

Please feel free to post any late Cyber Monday deals you come across, in this thread!

Thank you,
~Richard.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts