Electrician Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get a handsfree kit for driving, I'm automatically ruling out parrot ones because the echo in my van (berlingo) would make it impossible to talk with a speaker kit. I'm thinking a headset one, maybe plantronics m55? Any advice?

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Licensed Electrical Contractor
11,794 Posts
I have one that ties into my JVC head unit. Has a talk/Siri button, along with FF, Rev, and play/pause.

A lot depends on your vehicle and radio make/model.

·
Electrical Contractor
5,612 Posts
Plantronics Voyageur Pro:thumbup:
The people you are talking to, don't realize you are on a bluetooth

·
Registered
326 Posts
Plantronics Voyager Edge with an Avery Sound custom molded earpiece.
I went from full volume on the bluetooth and iphone to the minimum volume on the bluetooth and two bars on the volume of the iphone.

The Avery Sound earpiece is the best thing for your bluetooth.
They send the molding compound and a return box to send it back to them for fabrication. The turn around was less than two weeks.
It is a little pricy at $80 but if you wear your earpiece for a long time, the custom one is great.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I doubt if get a moved piece, I only want it for my commute to work etc so that would be overkill. It's a toss up between the phantronics voyager legend or the m55, voyager is twice the price, I know it will be 100% but if the m55 has good noise cancellation it should do?

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.