Electrician Talk banner

Business Cards

7K views 58 replies 21 participants last post by  electricmalone 
Use the back of the business card as a gift card with a discount off of work or with some type of offer to help give your card a longer shelf life with potential customers. List a few benefit's your company offers that your competition doesn't.

I don't offer any discounts.

In the residential light commercial market what are some benefits you can offer that other contractors can't or don't?
My post was geared towards the service guys. But I can see that 2 of them didn't like the idea either.;)

Brian I don't know what type of work you do but if your doing bid type work your discount was being low bidder; unless you've built a great reputation with a few GC's. The skill set you brought to the table to accomplish that would be what sets you apart. You could use those as a starting point. But I'm outa my league talking construction anyway. My 1 cents worth.

Captain;
I seldom to never bid work to GC's
Much of what I do is word of mouth and being the bottom bidder is not necessarily a requirement of getting the job.
I have a niche market and when I bid work it is against the same one or two contractors that do the same type of work I do.
Well it sounds like you've figured out what makes you different and better.:thumbsup:

No disrespect was intended.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.