Electrician Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
784 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Ovi 
#1 ·
Hey there, I am trying to connect with anyone that has thought about starting their own business up. I would like to get to know you, and if we get along maybe we can work together or even become partners.

The reason why I'm here:
Ever since I can remember I dreamed about doing running my own business. When I graduated high school, I was not sure what I wanted to do for my career, I just knew that it would have to be something to do with business. I started my apprenticeship fresh out of high school and I began to love the trade!

The reason why I am looking for a partner is that, although a fresh journeyman, I am still not confident enough in quoting bigger jobs, and Code has never been my strongest skill. Although within a couple of years I will eventually master both those skills, right now they are stopping me from reaching out and getting bigger projects. Today I had to give away a 6,000 sqft new house. My goal is to have a couple really good guys working for the company within the next 2 years because there is a very high probability that if I do establish this company, and prove a successful track record I could be getting a really big job that will extend for 2 or 3 years. That would be a lot of money and I would hate to give that up just like the house...

The people that I would like to work with and maybe partner up with, need to have field experience, experience quoting and understand the code.

New to this platform and it won't let me attach my email. Please replay with your and I will reach out!

I am from Vancouver, BC and if you're in the area I would love to grab a coffee with you!

Thank you!
Ovi

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.