Electrician Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Estwing magic
26,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes I search kijiji just for chits and giggles. Never bought anything but, hey, at least it provides entertainment to a guy with no life. Found this gem for fifty bucks. Wow, do you think the guy will take $45.00? :laughing:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Don't kid yourself, you will be hooking that baby up next week. I'm sure his electrician told him to put it on there. "Somebody will buy it" It's true !!you can sell any POS on there.

·
Estwing magic
26,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't kid yourself, you will be hooking that baby up next week. I'm sure his electrician told him to put it on there. "Somebody will buy it" It's true !!you can sell any POS on there.
Yeah, you're right. A little bit of spray paint and I've tricked another customer :) . I'm going twenty bucks max.

I bought some Nomex coveralls off kijiji once. Some poor slob got the cost deducted off his first payday and then got smoked from his job. Then I took pity on him and bought his brand new hard hat for five bucks.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Craigslist is normally terrifying but I have gotten some MOTs off there for hobbyist projects.

·
:-)
3,670 Posts
Ya never know the pushes might come in handy one day. Fine breakers they are.

·
Light Bender
plumber
6,752 Posts
I had to order a double pole 50 amp Bulldog Push-O-Matic breaker once and had to change my shorts when I got the bill !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts