Electrician Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
C10 Electrical License

I own a large Electrical Contracting Company that is up and coming with a great reputation and a very large foot print. We perform inside and outside electrical construction along with line work. Our customer base is made up of private and public entities and uility companies nationwide. All workers are IBEW and we offer management positions with great pay and benifits. I am looking for a C 10 license holder to join the team asap.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
C10

I currently hold my other state electrical licenses but currently a little rusty with the electrical code. I'm up and running in CA under a temporary license and need to fill the gap between now and the time I get mine or if I can find a trust worthy license holder that I can simply just hire.

·
Registered
7,470 Posts
Doesn't the contractor have to hold the license?
Using an employee's license looks like you're renting it to me.
No, in California you can have an RMO or an RME.

Responsible Managing Employee RME Title of an employee who serves as the qualifying individual on a sole owner, partnership or corporate license

Responsible Managing Officer RMO Title of an officer who serves as the qualifying individual on a corporate license

·
Registered
166 Posts
Im here in CA as well. As far as I know they have to be either a full time employee or at least a 20% owner and are "supposed" to be involved in the day to day ops. But out here who gives a rats ass. The crap I go to fix for people that was done by guys who have held a lic longer than I have been alive is unbelievable!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.