Electrician Talk banner
41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I realize that, but I'm curious to know how they know to surface, not dig deeper or to the side somewhere.

Ohh, and I hate to be shocked, I can't stand playing any of those shocker games. I spend all day long trying not to get zapped I don't understand how some people do it for fun

·
That Guy
3,467 Posts
My friend has one of those medical muscle stimulation things and man it was fun getting drunk and convincing each other to place it on our faces and over areas of highly concentrated nerves...it would make your fist ball up and you had no control of your hand at all.......

·
Certified Organic A-Hole
1,698 Posts
Sure it was a broad generalization, but every single cop I have ever run into for any reason, was a douche bag. I have heard stories of the proverbial "cool cop", but I have never met one. And I think I know the reason why. I don't bow my head and look away when I meet one. I don't slow down and follow behind them when they are going too slow on the interstate. I go around his ass. I don't "yes sir" and "no sir" them. I know just what my rights are and what they can and cannot do. They don't like that, and subsequently, they don't like me.

You can't be a cop without first being a douche bag or bully. They are on a continual power trip, and God forbid it be a female cop. I didn't put up with bullies in school, and I'll be damned if I let those same bastards wear a badge and a gun and think they can get away with it on my tab. I don't need them, I won't call them, I have no use for them. I'll handle my business. Now firefighters and paramedics, those guys are the real heroes. And my hat is off to them.

F*ck the police, comin' straight from the underground...
I am a volunteer firefighter and EMT so I work with cops on a regular basis and most of them are not @$$holes. Trust me if you know them they are nice people (or at least the ones in my area are).

·
Banned
11,885 Posts
I am a volunteer firefighter and EMT so I work with cops on a regular basis and most of them are not @$$holes. Trust me if you know them they are nice people (or at least the ones in my area are).
That's 'cause they perceive you to be on their team. When I was a teenager, I worked at a pool place as a cook and bartender. This cop always came in and ordered buffalo wings, and I would whip them up for him. He was the nicest guy in the world. He would laugh and cut up and tell jokes. I was on his team then. One night, I walked home after closing because my ride couldn't make it. It was 3:00 am and I'm walking down the side walk when a cop whips it to the side and hits his lights on me.

It was my cop friend. He shines his light in my face, starts asking me why I'm out there and wants some ID. I said "Hey man it's me, from Ques." I'll never forget his response, "I didn't ask you who you were, f*ck stick! I said get that ID out, c'mon!" So he runs my ID, pats me down, and tells me to not let him catch me out there that late anymore.

You see, at that moment, I wasn't on his team. I was a scumbag criminal walking the street, and he was flexing his muscle. I hope he gets his nuts shot off. I sincerely do.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts