Electrician Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
RIP 1959-2015
10,750 Posts
Maybe because he's a 'Murican and is just curious about the real Word of God and doesn't want to pay for something that should be free for every man, woman and child on planet earth?

God made the CEC PDF and the CEC PDF should be free.

I pay for the stupid book, but I downloaded a pirate copy of the 'Murican book... Good thing, damn that's a piece of you know what.

So anyway, we all caught up in the situation room?

Thanks! I'm only going to hang out in the CEC forum, because it's the only place I can be "UN-AMERICAN" and not get banned for it. :laughing:
:blink::laughing:

·
Banned
7,221 Posts
Harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry!!

I keep setting my title to "Banned" and some mod/admin keeps changing it to "senior member" lol What kind of Communist dictatorship is this place anyway!?!?! Those liberal democrat fascists!! It's Obama's fault because he drinks vente no foam half-cat soy cher sugar latte's.

·
Registered
11,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Beware, you may never wish to return to the inferior NEC after seeing the light. Enlightenment cannot be un-done. :notworthy:
Don't worry it already happened. The CEC is horse merde compared to the IEC if you wanted to talk about never going back to the NEC :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
11,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Maybe because he's a 'Murican and is just curious about the real Word of God and doesn't want to pay for something that should be free for every man, woman and child on planet earth?

God made the CEC PDF and the CEC PDF should be free.

I pay for the stupid book, but I downloaded a pirate copy of the 'Murican book... Good thing, damn that's a piece of you know what.

So anyway, we all caught up in the situation room?

Thanks! I'm only going to hang out in the CEC forum, because it's the only place I can be "UN-AMERICAN" and not get banned for it. :laughing:

I agree. I can get the American NEC online from the internet archives page or what ever its called.

CEC forum is nice, I will admit its not a competition who can hack more like the other forums...:eek::laughing: Plus Canadian homes have something like 80 circuits:eek::thumbup:

·
Light Bender
plumber
7,136 Posts
:laughing:

Why the extra circuits though? I hear it has something to do with no more then 12 outlets per circuit?
Yes that is one of our limitations unless the load is known. A circuit with only pot lights for instance can have more than 12 outlets. We use the wattage rating on the fixtures up to 80% of the breaker.

Is there no limit on your general purpose circuits?

·
Band Member
DIYer Extrodinaire
9,071 Posts
You're out of luck for the 2022 CEC, even CSA themselves won't sell it to you ... for ANY price.

I think it's that new world order MacMike is always talking about :oops:

·
Banned
12,464 Posts
Was a guy ran an illicit street drug buy and sell message board, convicted of conspiracy or something

Reactions: emtnut

·
Electrical Contractor
5,744 Posts
Interested in the thread for details on where to get the 2022 CEC, would be appreciated.
You can buy Psknight's pdf for $63 . And that is in real money, not that funny green stuff south of us

·
Registered
3rd year apprentice
62 Posts
Interested in the thread for details on where to get the 2022 CEC, would be appreciated.
Canadians can access the current CEC, for free, directly from CSA Group. You just have to register a free account.

·
Administrator
Retired EC
24,705 Posts
I closed the thread. I don't think the forum should be a place to get pirated software.

• Love
Reactions: LGLS
21 - 38 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.