Electrician Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im on vacation.. My daughter told me I got a certified letter from the board of licensure..What the heck can that be ?? Maybe its about the safety 6 hours ...I don't know but a slap in the head being on vacation getting something like that ..LOL..Any one ever heard of anything like that ?

·
RIP 1959-2015
10,750 Posts
Im on vacation.. My daughter told me I got a certified letter from the board of licensure..What the heck can that be ?? Maybe its about the safety 6 hours ...I don't know but a slap in the head being on vacation getting something like that ..LOL..Any one ever heard of anything like that ?
Get your paperwork in order because punishment is immanent:eek: :laughing:

You must prove you've been taking your extra six hour courses.

Why doesn't the board have the schools report the extra six hours hours like they do for the 15 hour course, the six hour courses cost almost the same as the 15, this would eliminate a lot of BS...

Also you could be getting called to appear before the board to show 'just cause' why your license shall not be revoked.:eek::laughing:

Have you been pulling permits?

Have you duked it out with an electrical inspector?

Have you been paying your taxes?

Has a building you have worked on burnt to the ground?

Does your license number appear on your truck, business cards, websites,or any advertisement?

·
Registered
69 Posts

Why not have your daughter open the letter and stop wondering what it says

Sent from my iPad using electriciantalk.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.