Electrician Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On 3/18/14 I ordered a pair of NWS cable cutters from these guys. Paid immediately with Paypal,money went to some place four hours advance of EST. Two days later,notified that the cable cutters were out of stock and a new shipment will be coming from "The Motherland"! It hasn't happened,Chad isn't very fourth coming when they will be available. Anybody her know of a reliable source of NWS tools in the USA? By the way somebody hoisted the first set I bought!

·
Registered
90 Posts
If you want NWS order from german- hand-tools.com what you see on the site is what they have in stock and if you want something else out of the catalogue you'll get told exactly how long it will take to get.

I've ordered from there twice both times i had something nonstandard on my order and I've been very happy with the service, always quick to answer a question.

·
Homer to Jebus
Electron Flow Consultant
860 Posts
Ordered a set of NWS cable cutters from Ash (very professional) and received em' today. In fairness to Chad he agreed to refund my Paypal acct. On another note what happened to the reviewer Nik Sek ?
nick.sek
Last Activity: 02-17-2014 05:47 PM

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.