Electrician Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What to get a veto pro pac xl. Cheapest place I can find online is $161. Does anybody know if there's another place that sells it for less before I pull the trigger? Thanks in advance.

·
Electrical Contractor
9,327 Posts
What to get a veto pro pac xl. Cheapest place I can find online is $161. Does anybody know if there's another place that sells it for less before I pull the trigger? Thanks in advance.
Probably the cheapest would be just to steal one from a co-worker!:laughing::laughing:
Your probably not going to find a cheaper one then that. Some places offer free shipping but higher cost. It's kind of a trade off.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I wish I was patient enough to wait for a deal like that. Paid $205 CDN for mine at the supply house. Most places online after shipping were about the same price whether from Canada or 'Merica.

·
Super Moderator
Licensed Electrical Contractor
11,768 Posts
Cheap isn't always best.
I bought from a local family owned home center. I don't think I paid more than $5-10 more than online, and I helped keep a local business going.

·
Licensed Journeyman
5,880 Posts
Does it really hold 100 hand tools?

·
Donuts > Fried Eggs
17,054 Posts
I actually went to a local DCNE supply house to check out the backpacks in person. They're offering all Veto stuff for about 12% off MSRP through November. Might be worth calling and seeing if they'd ship. PM me for details.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts