Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
zap
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How do you get the conduits in between the gutter and the enclosures?
Which gutter? the lower 60" gutter has conduits out the back and will have several jboxes above it containing the line/load reactors for the three larger drives. the 36" gutter above the gear will have 5 pipes out the top and the 2 nipples out the back hitting a 60" guttier on the other side of the wall. the 48" vertical gutter has a 2" nipple out the back to the 60" on the other side of the wall.

·
Registered
14,669 Posts
tates1882 said:
Which gutter? the lower 60" gutter has conduits out the back and will have several jboxes above it containing the line/load reactors for the three larger drives. the 36" gutter above the gear will have 5 pipes out the top and the 2 nipples out the back hitting a 60" guttier on the other side of the wall. the 48" vertical gutter has a 2" nipple out the back to the 60" on the other side of the wall.
I wondered how you would get a pipe in between the lower gutter and drives, with the drives already in place. But you say something is going between the them.

·
zap
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
backstay said:
I wondered how you would get a pipe in between the lower gutter and drives, with the drives already in place. But you say something is going between the them.
Ya reactors. But we will use steel fmc from gutter to box to drive. Hard pipe is a pita to swap vfd or reactors out.

·
Registered
984 Posts
It looks like a couple sheets of painted plywood behind those drives and gutter would of made your life a lot easier.
And cover up that beautiful brick? Don't you know exposed brick is really trendy right now?

Seriously, it looks cool. Would like to see the finished product. The drives look kind of sporadic, but I'm sure you have good reason for the layout.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.