Electrician Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a clue or estimate how many apprentices will be accepted for local 134 in chicago this year? I took the test early April, ranked 138 hopeful but anxious.. I call the school but they can't even give me an estimate.. Supposedly.. Now i just go to The apprenticeship hotline and it always says the communications program I tested for has full employment.. Not sure what that means.. Can anybody that is in 134 calm my anxiety thanks.

Any apprentices here already accepted?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that's crazy messing up an opportunity like that.. as soon as I got wind of the apprenticeship program accepting applications I went cold turkey with my poison and never looked back.. I just wish they would have told me the test was more focused on how to take test.. I knew all the answers just not fast enough.. o well I hope you get in cuz that means im right behind you.. please let me know WHEN you get your acceptance letter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.