Electrician Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got called to a restaurant where power had been lost on 2 phases problem was a main breaker red coloured that had burned out on 2 phases,the cook told me that they thumped it with a mallet when the lights dimmed underneath ceramic fuses replaced by scissors aluminuium foil and nails was under a sink,told the owner this stuff has got to go,he agreed,told him relocate the sink,i used the old panel as a connection box then square pvc trunking to a new panel,inspector arrives says cant do that wanted all the wiring with bare ground wires replaced with 3 core inso stuff green wires for incoming mains not true,they were blue,20a breakers used on 1.5mm,got me there all I had changed to 16a later,thought the idea of pulling apart a restaurant that just had a refit insane,why are these clowns like this?

·
animal lover /rat bastard
13,543 Posts
I agree. run on sentences with no punctuation make me pass on threads like this. rotsa ruck

·
Banned
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Have to forgive me until I joined the service at 14,lied about my age I cuoldnt read write or count,but I could do other things without question.Did that cat see a giant rat?Anyhow3 who bastardised the English language it wasn't Strayans,it was youse.

·
Flex Bits & Blindfolds
1,120 Posts
Got called to a restaurant where power had been lost on 2 phases problem was a main breaker red coloured that had burned out on 2 phases,the cook told me that they thumped it with a mallet when the lights dimmed underneath ceramic fuses replaced by scissors aluminuium foil and nails was under a sink,told the owner this stuff has got to go,he agreed,told him relocate the sink,i used the old panel as a connection box then square pvc trunking to a new panel,inspector arrives says cant do that wanted all the wiring with bare ground wires replaced with 3 core inso stuff green wires for incoming mains not true,they were blue,20a breakers used on 1.5mm,got me there all I had changed to 16a later,thought the idea of pulling apart a restaurant that just had a refit insane,why are these clowns like this?

Too bad, another 14 words and you could have had a record in Guinness for the longest question that will probably go unanswered.

·
neutral member
ELECTRICIAN!!!
2,159 Posts
Congratulations on sentence length

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.