Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
7,221 Posts
They call me all the time, and have yet to get a cent!

I've been passed around to probably 10 different collection agencies.. fortunately the statute of limitations is something like 7 years, so it's impossible for them to collect anyway.

·
IBEW L.U. 1852
5,261 Posts
Looking for some ET reviews on collection agencies

~CS~
Worst scum on the face of the earth.
Lower than lawyers.
Collection agents are a pimple on the ass of humanity.
Scumier than the scum that trash scrapes off of their shoes.
There should be an open season on them and consumers should get paid for their scalps.

Any other reviews needed?

·
Banned
4,505 Posts
Rollie73 said:
Worst scum on the face of the earth. Lower than lawyers. Collection agents are a pimple on the ass of humanity. Scumier than the scum that trash scrapes off of their shoes. There should be an open season on them and consumers should get paid for their scalps. Any other reviews needed?
I take it you have dealt with them as a consumer.

You should try paying your bills on time .

I use a collections agency and they are great. I pay 25 dollars an account. If it gets to the third level then they get 25% off the top.
I have had 100 percent success with them and not one has gotten to level 3

·
IBEW L.U. 1852
5,261 Posts
I take it you have dealt with them as a consumer.

You should try paying your bills on time .
You should try kissing my ass as well.

Yes........I had to deal with the scum once or twice before.

I had.....keyword being HAD.....some credit problems due to a serious injury at work with no disability insurance.
Long since behind me now.....but I will never forget how those scumbags can and will hound you and make your life miserable regardless of the circumstances.

·
Banned
4,505 Posts
Rollie73 said:
You should try kissing my ass as well. Yes........I had to deal with the scum once or twice before. I had.....keyword being HAD.....some credit problems due to a serious injury at work with no disability insurance. Long since behind me now.....but I will never forget how those scumbags can and will hound you and make your life miserable regardless of the circumstances.
Which is exactly the kind of people you want trying to collect your money as a business when you are owed.

This is the business section

·
Banned
7,221 Posts
Collection agencies use auto-dialers, so you just gotta get call screen on your line or buy one of those machines. When your number gets passed on to the next collection agency, you add them to the call screen and never hear from them again. Repeat.

Eventually time has run out on the collections and you can laugh at them when they call because even they know they can't collect.

·
Banned
4,505 Posts
FrunkSlammer said:
Collection agencies use auto-dialers, so you just gotta get call screen on your line or buy one of those machines. When your number gets passed on to the next collection agency, you add them to the call screen and never hear from them again. Repeat. Eventually time has run out on the collections and you can laugh at them when they call because even they know they can't collect.
It's really too bad guys can't post business stuff on here without it going off topic

·
Registered
8,054 Posts
FrunkSlammer said:
They call me all the time, and have yet to get a cent! I've been passed around to probably 10 different collection agencies.. fortunately the statute of limitations is something like 7 years, so it's impossible for them to collect anyway.
Frunk I always got the impression you were filthy rich.

·
Retired Account
39,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Worst scum on the face of the earth.
Lower than lawyers.
Collection agents are a pimple on the ass of humanity.
Scumier than the scum that trash scrapes off of their shoes.
There should be an open season on them and consumers should get paid for their scalps.

Any other reviews needed?
Only whom of them might rate the lowest, scummiest trash Rollie :thumbsup:

The intent being fight fire w/fire.....

~CS~

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.