Electrician Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Yeah I use them all the time. They are good. Much better than DeWalt or Bosch bits. I try to use Paulin bits because they're made in Canada but if not the Racky bits are my next choice. Usually that's what the company provides anyway.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Vintage Sounds said:
Yeah I use them all the time. They are good. Much better than DeWalt or Bosch bits. I try to use Paulin bits because they're made in Canada but if not the Racky bits are my next choice. Usually that's what the company provides anyway.
It's not the bits I have trouble with it's the friggin screws.
I buy in bulk 1000 or so at a time and it seems they are different every time.
Rivers to heads that is.
You have any trouble with that or is it just my supplier?

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
I have more problems with the Milwaukee Shockwave Impact bits. The Phillips head bits round off and I had a Robertson square drive snap off inside the screw head :censored:.

My first choice is hex head screws and drivers.

·
Banned
7,221 Posts
I use the double ended bits exclusively.. I just carry the 2 bits with me everywhere.

I wear them out after about a year and then I buy them again, they are awesome.

·
Data Tech/Apprentice.
9,013 Posts
Irwin have some impact bits out now, also. I usually buy NZ made driver bits that arent impact rated.

·
Homer to Jebus
Electron Flow Consultant
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have more problems with the Milwaukee Shockwave Impact bits. The Phillips head bits round off and I had a Robertson square drive snap off inside the screw head :censored:.

My first choice is hex head screws and drivers.
I've had a couple of the PH2 bits blow up. One of the tips actually split in half. I'll definitely give those double ended bits a try. Thanks gents. :thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts