Electrician Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
13,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I suspect that the missing link to our evolutionary past has been hiding in plain sight in the form of concrete construction guys. Found this yesterday at the fish plant, scratched into a brand new pour (well, from a few weeks ago).

It says "We Todd Did" :laughing:

·
Registered
678 Posts
Sheet rockers are the evolved version of brick layers and concrete finishers.
Sheet rockers are what they become when they can read a tape measure and use a power tool.

You know they are linked cuz they still leave bottles of piss laying around

·
Professional Nit Picker
2,341 Posts
Well you know what they say when it comes to concrete finishers..................

If you can't finish high school, you can always finish concrete !

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Well you know what they say when it comes to concrete finishers..................

If you can't finish high school, you can always finish concrete !
That's great. I like that.

This thread reminds me. I was on drug store project and the concrete guys were related to each other, the dad and two sons worked together. I can't remember exactly but I believe it was over money between the dad and one of the boys but I had been hearing these idiots argue all morning. Longer story short. The dad came back after break with one of the sons, jumped out of his truck, grabbed a shovel and !CRACK! Hit the other son square in the head. Knocked him out cold and his old man leaned over him and said "that'll teach ya" he jumped in the truck and split. Ambulance and cops came and the kid got hauled off to the hospital.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts