Electrician Talk banner

Connection of Sensor to Photovoltaic Panel

375 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  MikeFL
Hello partners

I am designing a sensor that can measure the voltage of a panel in my house and I would like to know what type of cable to use to connect the sensor to the panel. Panel outpu voltage is around 40V and 20V

My idea is to connect the sensor that I am making (I am already in the PCB design) by means of some cables to the diodes found in the diode box on the back of the panel.

For this I plan to use eye type connectors in the panel connection and some connectors on the PCB.

I ask for the type of cable in order to find the perfect connector for my PCB layout.

Another thing, if you know once and for all, the type to connect to look for it in the EAGLE software, I would appreciate them a lot.
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Super Moderator
Florida, USA
9,234 Posts
Thanks for posting on ElectricianTalk.com.

However, working with electricity and electrical systems can be unsafe if not done by a professional licensed electrician. The moderators of this site would like to advise you to contact a professional electrician in your area.

If you are permitted by law in your area to do your own electrical work, please sign up for a free account at our sister site, www.DIYChatroom.com where many of our professionals are also members and are looking forward to assist you with your needs.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

This thread has been closed.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Not open for further replies.