Electrician Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got called back to do some more work at this old church I did a Reno on. Customers turned it into a house now . Looks kinda neat!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Big John said:
There's one here in Portland where they did the same thing, and I've wondered what the inside looks like. That is neat. What are they doing with the belfry, it looks kinda in disrepair?
Ya the whole thing was pretty rough when they started. The lady of the house / church is pretty artsy fartsy, has the idea of making a studio in the belfry . They heat with a wood boiler, so not so bad other than constantly stoking the stove . All that square footage and 1 bedrm so far. Putting laundry rm in basement right now . All metal plate ceiling down there too.
Found this little gem buried in the wall in the basement.

Attachments

·
Registered
15,339 Posts
Hmacanada said:
Ya the whole thing was pretty rough when they started. The lady of the house / church is pretty artsy fartsy, has the idea of making a studio in the belfry . They heat with a wood boiler, so not so bad other than constantly stoking the stove . All that square footage and 1 bedrm so far. Putting laundry rm in basement right now . All metal plate ceiling down there too. Found this little gem buried in the wall in the basement.
That plate is missing screws.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
btharmy said:
Was the call back a result of leaving a company sticker on the panel cover by any chance?
I can't take credit for the sw abortion.
Believe me I would if I was that stupid.
Funny part is I know the electrician that did it.
Sent him the pic thanking him for the work .
It was a temp fix, he forgot to go back to apparently.
Got to call someone else a hack for a change:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.