Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Ryobi

Votes: 1 1.5%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
7,221 Posts
No Makita on there?

I used to use all Makita LXT, for years and years. It was good stuff, but sold it all and switched to Milwaukee M12.. which I like even more. Probably >30% of trades guys I see around here use Makita.

·
Registered
10,572 Posts
Cordless tool discussion? :eek: Nope, can't recall that being discussed here... :whistling2:

Craftsman, hands down. Anything else is hack. :jester:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Both

I use both Milwaukee and Dewalt. Milwaukee 12V tools (hammer drill, Hakzall, Brushless impact, 12V oscillating tool). Dewalt: I use the 20V cordless vac for clean up (works great and no cords to worry about). I also have the brushless 20V max drill and it has not failed me once. Everyone says that having two brands of tools is a waste because of the batteries being different. In my case though I have no problem using both brands on jobs. So no problem here using two brands, regardless of the majority of people sticking with Milwaukee. If you use something and it holds up with the work you do and makes you money in the process I would say that you are doing something right.

·
Electrical Contractor
9,325 Posts
Never had a DeFault and probably never will. Just a personal thing. I guess I'm kind of a Milwaukee purist. Very good luck with my Milwaukee tools.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.