1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
√-1 2³ Σ π
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
58 Posts
I love, and I mean LOVE, my 7 piece Husky ratcheting combination wrenches. It cost $50 about 4 years ago.

I like the Husky better than those Craftsman because the head is bent so it'll allow you to tighten something down when it's close to something (such as a wall) without rubbing your knuckles.

I use these all the time, they are small and lightweight but replace a normal socket set in most instances.

·
√-1 2³ Σ π
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love, and I mean LOVE, my 7 piece Husky ratcheting combination wrenches. It cost $50 about 4 years ago.

I like the Husky better than those Craftsman because the head is bent so it'll allow you to tighten something down when it's close to something (such as a wall) without rubbing your knuckles.

I use these all the time, they are small and lightweight but replace a normal socket set in most instances.
the craftsman i put in the link are also bent.

·
811 Posts
I just got the standard universal wrenches for fathers day. Being that I already have a sew of gear wrenches, these are great. The beauty of these wrenches is they work on rounded off hex-heads, and being That I now do mainly motor repair they are a lifesaver with rusted through-bolts that is always a possibility.

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Having both is nice, but if your starting off or have a tight budget get standard and spend the 30 bucks elsewhere.

·
3rd Generation
1,638 Posts
Ratcheting all the way. If you buy the standard you are almost guaranteed to have the first thing you need them for be something the ratchet would have been awesome for.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts