Electrician Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone install one of these things before? supposedly a new wireless fire alarm panel which is UL listed and code compliant. We just installed one in a residential setting and having some issues with test failures on devices. any opinions on what may be causing these? we have three repeaters throughout the house (huge house) and the main FACP over in the garage. The repeaters are communicating with the FACP fine and while we are there, all the devices are communicating properly with the repeaters. This thing sends out signal tests now and again and if it cant find a device it shows a test failure and goes into trouble. Anyone have trouble with interference or just inconsistent signal? it hasn't been happening all the time just randomly here and there. haven't had a trouble in 8 days. :thumbup: fingers crossed.

In my opinion.. just hard wire the damn thing!

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
anyone install one of these things before? supposedly a new wireless fire alarm panel which is UL listed and code compliant. We just installed one in a residential setting and having some issues with test failures on devices. any opinions on what may be causing these? we have three repeaters throughout the house (huge house) and the main FACP over in the garage. The repeaters are communicating with the FACP fine and while we are there, all the devices are communicating properly with the repeaters. This thing sends out signal tests now and again and if it cant find a device it shows a test failure and goes into trouble. Anyone have trouble with interference or just inconsistent signal? it hasn't been happening all the time just randomly here and there. haven't had a trouble in 8 days. :thumbup: fingers crossed.

In my opinion.. just hard wire the damn thing!

No i have not:eek: But heres the link to their site.. http://www.wirelessfirealarm.com/productline.php

Welcome to the forum:thumbup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts