Electrician Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14,992 Posts
Mshow1323 said:
Is that personal or company gross? Is it company break-even-point or a "dream day?" Is it daily, monthly, or yearly?
That's me( the company ) daily. Labor only, but somedays bid jobs make much more. Then the days you drive around looking at jobs or call backs cost money.

·
Flex Bits & Blindfolds
1,120 Posts
That's me( the company ) daily. Labor only, but somedays bid jobs make much more. Then the days you drive around looking at jobs or call backs cost money.
That was meant for the OP, he didn't specify nearly enough information. Gross vs Net is a bazillion times different. Personal vs Business is wildly different as well. If I had a company with 12 guys, vs a company with 1, that's a multiple of 12, or a difference of over $10++ Grand per day.

etc. etc. etc.

·
Registered
11,105 Posts
Seventeen thousand five hundred! (It's been a good week!)

·
NJ-IEC
14,387 Posts
The business needs $375/ day so I try to bill out at $8-900/ day. Some days it's a big, fat zero, and others it can be a $2,000 day. In the end I make my nut and the profit above my costs gets taxed at a VERY LARGE rate. Cash is king, baby.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.