Electrician Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a daily construction work log in excel or word. Should have job name
date , a place for weather conditions, site conditions, trades on site,employees on site description of work preformed that day, a place to record reason for delays, or any other info that would be important.

Thanks

·
Senile Member
I make all the electrons line up for their Flu shots
35,341 Posts
Show us pictures of your women folk and then we will decide whether or not to respond to your demands.

Reactions: thekid

·
Electrical Contractor
5,633 Posts
I just use a daily diary
Never throw them out

·
Electrical Contractor
5,633 Posts
Anything electronic will not stand up in court if this is what your intention is. It must be in handwriting.

You can, however, use pre-printed forms.

The binding must be permanent. No loose leaf or spiral bound books.
There are more software/cloud based logs now.
I wonder if such reports would eventually be allowed in court. But only if these were time stamped and not able to be modified once posted.
At the rate penmanship is deteriorating, nobody will be able to read their logs lol

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That looks close, a company I use to work for had a form with copy's one we kept one went to the general and one went to the office.

·
Electron Pathway Engineer
3,105 Posts
Emails are time stamped and accepted since they cannot be edited after they are sent.:thumbsup:

Have a copy of a "template" you can copy and paste into an email is simple and things don't get missed. It works pretty well on all electronic devices today.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Emails are time stamped and accepted since they cannot be edited after they are sent.:thumbsup:

Have a copy of a "template" you can copy and paste into an email is simple and things don't get missed. It works pretty well on all electronic devices today.
PM Sent

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.