Electrician Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Data Tech/Apprentice.
9,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What kind or work are you doing now where you need that drift pin/ adjustable wrench? Seems like an iron worker tool.
Just tray at the moment, we have a shutdown this Saturday so back to actual "electrical" work, need to run 8 cantols from the transformer disconnect to our new board then get 3 floors livened up. I normally just carry the spud ratchet but had the shifter on me today to break some nuts off that I couldnt get any weight behind due to the tin knockers and **** shepherds having there stuff up. The spuds are good for getting the tray joiners into place after making saddles and kicks into it, helps it sit square momentarily to slip a bolt in. Also handy for getting large cantol lugs bent around.

Attachments

·
Data Tech/Apprentice.
9,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice. I haven't installed cable try in many years.
Looks like the run in that last pic is going to be a fun pull.
Its all exposed in a hipster type office, like google sort of thing, otherwise we would have made it a straight through under the beams plus we save money on the seismic bracing kits keeping it less than 400mm off the ceiling.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.