Electrician Talk banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello BrettC, need your help please regarding USS PASCO. I would send you a private message but it (my profile) won’t allow me to send messages smh. Can you please send me your email so I can reach you ASAP. I really need your help.. thank you sir

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was talking with a buddy about transportation trades and he said he knows some Union Pacific electricians who say it's hard for them as a company to find skilled tradesmen, including electricians. Some brief research indicates that competitive pay may be a factor, but when I lived in Virginia people would kill to work for CSX (though not necessarily as an electrician).

Anyways, long story short is that I don't personally know any diesel locomotive electricians and I'm curious to know if anyone has any experience to share in that avenue. I imagine it might be more dangerous than most heavy industry.
BrettC

I’m a student at La Trade Tech College, If u can send me send me your email please, need to contact you regarding USS PASCO. Thank u again

·
Taco eating member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
BrettC

I’m a student at La Trade Tech College, If u can send me send me your email please, need to contact you regarding USS PASCO. Thank u again
Just saw this; I'll try and contact you through your profile on the forum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
BrettC

Just saw this; I'll try and contact you through your profile on the forum.
My first question, was the move to USS PASCO WORTH IT????? (maintenance electrician). Is the work very dangerous and is the training good??? What cities are the best to stay at (I know Pittsburg has a high crime rate.

Thank you

·
Taco eating member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
My first question, was the move to USS PASCO WORTH IT????? (maintenance electrician). Is the work very dangerous and is the training good??? What cities are the best to stay at (I know Pittsburg has a high crime rate.

Thank you
Hey man, I posted a conversation on your visitor messages board. Let's write about this there or you can send me a private message, it's not really appropriate to have this conversation on this thread.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts