Electrician Talk banner

Dimmable alternative?

913 2
I just installed a fan with these lamps in the light. I have a dimmer on my bathroom lights for those 3AM bathroom runs. Is there a dimmable lamp that can fit in this fan? LED alternative maybe?

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...EOYULZ-HJjBiylb3plv4aLcYa3VshzTAhFX4od4RUQvtk
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
I just replaced my exhaust fan, panasonic and I didn't realize that it had a
socket for christmas size bulb, I didn't have a switch for it, I would have had to split too a duel switch and I didn't have another wire any ways.... so I just finished and closed it up....

·
Banned
12,728 Posts
I just replaced my exhaust fan, panasonic and I didn't realize that it had a
socket for christmas size bulb, I didn't have a switch for it, I would have had to split too a duel switch and I didn't have another wire any ways.... so I just finished and closed it up....
I have the same unit, and wired the candelabra socket hot all times. I didn't want more switches on the wall, there's already lights, exhaust fan, heat, and lights over tub. I'm now worried about what running a 5 watt lamp is costing. It makes it easier to sleep after those midnight runs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.